A feminine sissy body

What’s sexier than a sissy slut?

Last time I was with Sounder, I noticed something while he was lying on his back, on his pink sissy bed, wearing his pretty lingerie.

He really is looking more and more feminine now that he’s been taking the birth control for awhile. His body looks softer, rounder, with more pronounced curves.

I can already see his tits under his clothes even when he’s wearing his boy costume. And it was so awesome when I realized that his boobs had gotten that big. We were out, having a couple of drinks after work, and he was wearing his normal professional work clothing.

At one point, he stretched in the chair, and I could plainly see the outline of his breasts under his shirt.

It was unbelievably hot.

Of course, that was a while ago, and his body has only gotten more feminine since then.

The most recent things I’ve noticed are his waist and hips. He really is developing a fucking sexy hourglass figure.  I love that I can see that subtle curve in his waist now.  And the longer he’s on the pills, the more pronounced those curves will become.

I mean, look at this picture.  If you didn’t know that this is a biological male, you’d totally look at this and assume it’s a pussy under those panties.

20180227_203342123552114.jpg

My sissy is getting closer and closer to permanently crossing that line between masculine and feminine.  She’s getting closer and closer to becoming more girl than boy.

I’m so excited to see how his body continues to change.  Aren’t you excited to see how his body continues to change?

9 thoughts on “A feminine sissy body

1. collaredmichael says:

I find it fascinating! I don’t know if I’m excited for or scared for Sounder!

2. Sissy Amber says:

Hi Miss Jen,
    I think it is absolutely awesome that Sounder has you as part of her support team. I can say that when I first started the feel the affects that hormones had on my body it was incredibly electrifying. There will be a time that Sounder (if she decided to stop) that her body will continue to develop. Call it a point of no return. No longer getting hard and having a more feminine body than masculine… Goals ;p

Really? I sort of knew that the changes so far are more or less permanent, but I didn’t realize that she’ll eventually get to the point where her body will continue to develop even if she stops taking the pills. Definitely my new goal.

• ScaryJay says:

Trans person here,

It doesn’t really work like that, any glandular breast tissue is permanent and the effects on fertility will eventually also be permanent, but the fat redistribution, hair reduction, scalp hair increase will be reversed if he comes off Estradiol and it stops suppressing his testosterone.

It shouldn’t need to be said, but I hope that there is some medical supervision here..there’s a ton of risks that are inherent in taking HRT and regular blood tests are a must (e.g. to check on liver function, that blood Estradiol levels aren’t going crazy, prolactin levels etc).

If you’re not getting medical advice then there is a subreddit called /r/transdiy that will help. Take care of your toy.

Oh dear God, no. He’s not on HRT at all. It may happen down the line, but that’s not something I’m going to do without a doctor’s supervision, or at least the advice of a medical professional experienced in the field (I don’t know how many doctors would be willing to prescribe HRT for a cis-gendered male whose Dominant wants to feminize him, so a doctor’s supervision might be tough to come by).

No, he’s on low-dose hormonal birth control. Just progestin and estrogen. And the potential side effects and inherent risks were researched and discussed before he started taking them. I also mention them in passing here: https://dominajen.com/2016/03/25/just-a-tiny-little-pill/.

And I also discussed the possibility of going further than that in feminizing him, and potential consequences should I decide to go the HRT route, here: https://dominajen.com/2016/03/26/responding-to-comments/

Yeah, that’s about what I assumed, as far as permanence of the effects. Again, I didn’t do much research on the effects of MtF HRT, I was sticking with hormonal birth control, but from what I understood, if he stopped taking them, his breasts wouldn’t shrink (and we’ve already established that his penis won’t regain function), but once the progestin stops interfering with his testosterone, his body would go back to functioning the way it did before he started taking the pills. But there isn’t a whole lot of information out there on the effects of a man taking birth control for an extended period of time, so I can’t say I’m any kind of expert on the subject.

Thanks for the reddit. I’ll definitely look into that if I decide to go the HRT route!

3. greg says:

Yes, very hot, I keep wanting to know more about it. I love that you have that much control, so hot, it makes me fantasize about being under control like that!