Feeding the Troll

So I’ll just come out and say it. I don’t like submissive men. I don’t like anything about them. I don’t talk to them, I don’t associate with them, I don’t befriend them, I don’t want anything to do with them.  I don’t like when they approach me at events and try to talk to me. I don’t want them.

I want a real man, a strong man who can make me feel like a woman, because as much as you may enjoy pretending you like being the one in charge you can’t fight evolution. We are animals. We have instincts. We have evolved to find that alpha male attractive because he’s our best chance at furthering the species.

We don’t live in caves anymore so people don’t feel those instincts as much. But when you get down to it we both know that if we were living thousands of years ago submissive men would’ve died out and would’ve never been able to reproduce.

I mean I’m a feminist so I believe that a woman has the right to choose her own life. If you want to be with submissive men then that’s what you want. I just don’t understand how any woman could want that.

No woman can feel complete unless she has a strong man protecting her. Women need men to complete us. We have a literal hole inside us that only a man can fill. And that is symbolic of what it means to be a man and a woman. He is designed to fill, and she is designed to be filled. No matter what no one can deny that.

Some random ignorant twat

O00h, this is going to be so much fun.

So let me make sure I’m understanding you correctly.  You’re saying that only Dominant men can be real men, and only submissive women can be real women.  What’s more, only straight Dominant men can be real men, and only straight submissive women can be real women.

Okay, awesome.

I mean, first of all, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  Submissive men don’t want you, either.

A submissive man wants a real woman, who is capable of challenging him and holding her own against him, instead of automatically just bowing to him and giving in.  He doesn’t want some weak-willed doormat who will just do whatever he says.  He wants a partner who will drive him to be the best version of himself.  Meek, timid, weak little girls bore him.

Wait, but am I making a metric fuckton of (incorrect) assumptions about submissive women?  And what those women have to offer their Dominants?

Look at that, I sure as fuck am.  Just like you are.

I’m doing it to prove a point.  You’re doing it because you’re an idiot.  Subtle differences, you know.

But there is one sentence I said up there that is completely true.  Submissive men don’t want you.  Like, honestly.  They don’t.  If they approach you at events, it’s because they’re trying to be civil, and polite, and friendly, and respectful.

Which, just based on that, makes them exponentially better submissives than you could ever hope to be, and their behavior reflects favorably on their Dominants, while your behavior here does the exact opposite.

I’m serious, I would be ashamed if anyone I owned ever did anything like what you’ve done here.  That relationship would end so goddamn fast, and I’d do everything in my power to distance myself, my name, and my reputation from that kind of psychosis.

I can only assume that you are either owned by as ignorant an asshole as you are (and unfortunately, I do know one of those here in town.  He’s an entertaining guy), or that you’re unowned because every sane Dominant man gets one peek at your special brand of crazy and runs far away, before you have the chance to ruin his reputation.

And honestly, it’s my firm belief that there’s a special place in hell for every submissive woman who gives submissive men shit for being who they are and wanting what they want.

I mean, fuck, you know what it feels like.  I have no doubt you’ve gotten at least some indirect flak, at the very least, from feminazis about being submissive, about “contributing to the Patriarchy” or some ridiculous shit.

You know what that feels like, to be told you shouldn’t want to follow your partner’s lead within a romantic relationship.  You know what it feels like to be told you shouldn’t be who you are.

And yet, you’re turning around and doing the same damn thing to submissive men (and gay people of all genders and orientations, but don’t worry, I’ll get to that).  I mean, that’s just a remarkable level of hypocrisy.

So yeah, you’re just an idiot.  And I can say with relative certainty that any sane Dominant man would be ashamed to be associated with such a backward, psychotic, sexist, homophobic, bigoted bitch.

I mean, don’t just take my word for it.  I have quite a few followers who are Dominant men,  and I urge those men to weigh in here and speak for themselves.  This psycho has no reason to listen to anything I say, because I’m not a “real woman,” apparently.  But she would likely put more weight on the words and opinions of “real men.”

So gentlemen, comment here and tell her yourselves.  She has shown that she will likely not listen to a damn word I say, but perhaps she’ll listen to you.

Oh, and the whole fill-or-be-filled thing is just hilarious.  I mean, I’m sorry, I just had to laugh at that.  That is literally the single stupidest argument I have ever heard for male supremacy.  And I’ve heard plenty of stupid arguments.  None have ever even come close to that, though.  You definitely win that contest.

Someone get this bitch a trophy.

So gay men, who have zero interest in “filling” a woman, aren’t real men?  What about trans men?  Chances are, any given trans man probably has a vagina (since ftm sexual reassignment surgery doesn’t boast the success rate and levels of safety that mtf sexual reassignment surgery does).  Is he “not a real man” because he doesn’t “fill a woman” with a flesh-and-blood penis?

And what about trans women?  Are they not “real women?”  Or are they only “real women” after they’ve completed their transition, and have a vagina, and are straight?

And what about gay women, who have zero interest in “being filled” by a man?  Are they not real women?  Can they never be satisfied or feel “complete?”

You know, I was just with Star yesterday, and she certainly seemed satisfied and complete to me.  I didn’t see her just yearning for a man’s cock to fill her.  And I didn’t see her suffering for lack of a man’s cock to fill her.

Know what I saw?

I saw a confident, vibrant, passionate woman who is sure of herself and knows exactly what she wants, and goes after what she wants.  I saw a woman who doesn’t need to mask her insecurity with misogyny, misandry (I’m actually impressed how you’ve managed to write a message that is filled with both), and homophobia.

She doesn’t need to do that shit.  Because she’s not insecure.  She’s not uncomfortable with who she is.  She’s not unhappy with who she is.  In short, she’s not a judgmental, prejudiced, ignorant, bigoted cunt.

Unlike some people, apparently.

And you know who else isn’t insecure?  Sounder, who I saw this evening.  I didn’t see a weak-willed man who would’ve died out if we still lived in caves (I was actually impressed by that line of logic, too, by the way.  That’s another one I’ve never heard before.  And here I thought I’d heard all the toxic-masculinity, sexist, uneducated, small-minded, anti-submissive-man bullshit.  So I learned something today).

I didn’t see an insecure asshole who needs to push his self image issues on to other people.

Know what I saw?

I saw a confident, self-assured, dynamic man who doesn’t need to go around bragging about what an “Alpha Male” he is, because his actions speak for him.  I saw a man who puts others first, without hesitation, a perfect, chivalrous gentleman, protective and caring, who has an inner strength that never ceases to astound me.

Hell, he’s a sissy, and he’s more of a man than those idiots who run around shouting from the rooftops about their Alpha Male-ness.  No matter how much I feminize him, no matter what I do to him, he will always be more of a man than the type of psychotic Dominant who would approve of your behavior.  He will always put those little boys to shame.

I feel sorry for you, because you’ll never know what a real man, Dominant or submissive, gay or straight, can be.  You’ll never witness the strength, dignity, and compassion that a real man possesses.  All you’ll ever know are the stupid, small-minded, ignorant idiots like you.

That’s not a man, that’s a child.  And you’re not a woman, you’re a scared, insecure little girl.  I pity you.

Because Star is more of a woman than you’ll ever be, and Sounder is more of a man than you’ll ever get.

22 thoughts on “Feeding the Troll

1. Coyote from Orion says:

Fantastic that you can fill your own seld with substance and articulate it. Whether male or female great to hear common sense. In fact it makes no difference whether in the sack screaming for ecstasy or two quadriplegics having a cup of tea together (yes friendship and love doesn’t need to be conditional on sex)… I think we are talking respect??? Just for its own sake… because we are empowered and comfortable with our own shit

2. You do get intriguing letters. I likely would tend to ignore such drivel but then again I am not you. lol. Still I am amazed that people continue to yank your chain like this. Somehow you are really upsetting them. It’s almost comical. But for the fact that some hateful, bigoted, racist, sexist, and (the “ist” list continues) comments are generated!

Lol, right? I mean, I’m used to guys being assholes on the internet, along with the occasional Bible-thumping Christian, but it’s not often I get a woman as psychotic as this one.

And sure, I could ignore it. But where’s the fun in that? They get so upset over my life, and they squirm so pretty when I poke them.

3. The anonymity of the internet never ceases to amaze me. The person who penned (okay typed) that letter to you has a very warped sense of submissive men. Your reply was, as always, elegant and powerful. Thanks for your insight.

4. furcissy says:

As I started reading this I couldn’t tell if my sarcas-o-meter was broken or not. The literal hole line almost made me spit out my drink.

I applaud you, Miss Jen, for always finding a way to flip these situations and return them in an entertaining way. That is truly a miraculous suit of armor.

If this person is actually part of the scene, I can only picture these words coming from a fetish poodle. Because, you know, the hot topic version of BDSM insists that clothing is what makes someone kinky and dominants are gauged by the quality of their guy-liner and blackness of their leather.

Keep being awesome, Miss Jen. Reading your blog is one of the high points of my week and gives me more reason to laugh than anything else going on in the rest of my life.

Take care.

Okay, so “the hot topic version of BDSM” is like my favorite saying ever now.

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words! That made my day.

• furcissy says:

Thank you, Miss Jen. I’m glad it amused you. If you want to make a bad pun while taking it one step further, you can warn people to watch out for “hot topic from the bottom,” as that seems common from practitioners of that sect 🙂

Take care.

5. Coyote from Orion says:

People can be nasty about what they don’t understand. Very often their minds don’t actually have the hardware to be able to run anything able to lead them to understanding…. don’t mess with a missionary man 😐😪💅📿

• Coyote from Orion says:

Hope you’re going well Jen. Looking forward to reading more of your work on the blog. Am feeling good about this year so far.

Thank you. It’s been a challenge, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

• Coyote from Orion says:

I hope nothing kills you or your goals. Hopefully this year some good things happen for you. No complaints here so far. More than a few have taken shots at me so far… and sometimes I see the resentment on the faces of those who wouldn’t help when things were tough. Stuff them. Feeling pretty positive. People like you on blogs about astrology, kinky sex, and pictures of cute animals have helped. Funny thing the internet. I canned Facebook a few years ago. It is the internet for hillbillies and the illiterate. No wonder cops run it.

• Coyote from Orion says:

Astrology, sex, and animals are all mutually exclusive. Always. Just thought I should say that…. I don’t want some rural police officer asking me out

6. Tom Allen says:

Well, thanks for triggering me with what a lot of guys in my age range have always suspected; being, or even just acting submissive, is a major turn-off for women.

*retreats to safe space*

I’m being cheeky here, but I’m bringing up a serious point: Her attitude is something that has kept a lot of guys like me from even bringing up the topic. Or we sound out our partners in these convoluted ways so as not to attract suspicion. Or we play it up for laughs. And even when we have a partner who seems indulgent, we still keep the idea in the back of our heads that she’s just playing along and slowly losing respect for us. And the way submissive men get portrayed in the media certainly doesn’t help.

Oh, and thanks for sticking up for us.

7. Polthus says:

“A submissive man wants a real woman, who is capable of challenging him and holding her own against him, instead of automatically just bowing to him and giving in. He doesn’t want some weak-willed doormat who will just do whatever he says. He wants a partner who will drive him to be the best version of himself. Meek, timid, weak little girls bore him.” <– This!

Awesome response. And to echo what Tom Allen said, thank you for the articulate evisceration.

Aw, thank you. But I didn’t say that to mean that submissive women are weak or boring, or that they’re not “real” women.

• Polthus says:

No, I didn’t think you did. I suppose one ‘might’ interpret the thrust of this snippet to mean that; however, looking at the post in its entirety, it certainly doesn’t read as an indictment of submissive women to me.

8. Coyote from Orion says:

Seems some submissive men just become the same as submissive women. I suppose their gender is no longer a great concern for them… not as much as what bed linen they are going to have that week. Do you invoice them regularly for having to fix their self indulged problems that most people are not so kind as to even stop and try to help them?

9. Mykey says:

Sadly Tom, you are right here

That is very sad, and idiots like this woman don’t help that mindset.

But again, that’s the same thing women, both vanilla and kinky, have dealt with forever. This is not a new thing. It’s just new to men.

And also (and most importantly) there are so many women who DO want you, who DO respect you, who completely adore and cherish their submissive man. So I want to say, “Who cares about the idiots who don’t know how to appreciate you? That’s their problem, not yours.”