Yip, yip, yip

As expected, the chihuahua continues yipping.  And as I predicted in my last post, he’s too much of a pussy to do it publicly.

Is anyone shocked by that?  Show of hands, who’s shocked by that?

Really, he’s such a fun toy to fuck with.  Poking the chihuahua is fun.  Making him yip and howl and squirm is supremely entertaining.

It’s almost too easy, though.  He doesn’t even give me a challenge.  I’m disappointed.

screenshot-27

Did anyone else notice the fact that he didn’t actually provide his address?  Poor little thing, scared of the big, bad, scary Domme showing up at his imaginary house in Vegas.  The poor, frightened child.

screenshot-28

Oooh, we’ve graduated from fuckfaces to whores now.  Although I find it hilarious that he threatens another Domme, who doesn’t live in Vegas, while still insisting he’s close to me.  Yep, Trump would love this guy.  It’s just alternate facts, right?

I’m soooo shocked that he decided to email me again, instead of commenting publicly.  I’m completely surprised that he proved me right, that he’s just a scared little coward.

Aren’t you all totally shocked, too?

Who wants to bet me that he’ll email me again?  Y’all do know he’s going to email me again, right?  Because he’s a coward, and this is his only way to make himself feel like a man, and now I’ve insulted his fragile little ego.

So he’s going to try emailing me again, getting more and more insulting, and more and more threatening, trying to cross whatever line he thinks exists that will finally succeed at scaring me, because his precious ego can’t handle the fact that he keeps failing.

I’m serious, he makes it too easy.  It almost seems unfair, how easy he makes it.

Of course, I’m still not going to respond to his emails, just as I said I wouldn’t.  If he wants me to talk to him, he’s going to have to comment on the blog, so everyone can see.

We know he won’t, of course.  He’s too scared of that.

Frightened, stupid little puppy.

76 thoughts on “Yip, yip, yip

1. S.R. Taylor says:

I checked out his twitter. Love that he’s such a submissive he threatens to rape a Dominant.

2. KlusenRud says:

Hello fuckface . You’re the pathetic coward ‘coz you stopped communicating via emails. I dare you continue there or it is true once again that you’re a coward.

3. KlusenRud says:

I’ll continue as long as you continue. No backing off. All you can do is beg for your whores to respond or message here or comment and then what? Expecting me to stop or disappear? I will not. Rofl

4. KlusenRud says:

Lol. You’re afraid to publish my comments. PATHETIC. Lol

5. KlusenRud says:

I’ll call you a prostitute or a clown or a fuckface or whatever. I’ll not stop until you stop asshole

Aww, look at the puppy yip. Go on, little puppy. Yip some more for me.

Hello fuckface

How are you?

• KlusenRud says:

I like the fact that you’re responding. Lol

I know, you’re not used to women paying attention to you for prolonged periods of time.

And what, would you rather I not respond? Do you prefer being ignored?

• KlusenRud says:

No Jen. I like it that you’re responding.

• KlusenRud says:

Of course there are too many paying attention and laughing at you as I type

That’s alright, I don’t mind being laughed at.

But you certainly seem to. Why is that?

• KlusenRud says:

I enjoy reading your replies, Jen

• KlusenRud says:

It’s fun talking to you..lol

So, no replies? Lol

You haven’t given me much to reply to. I don’t know anything about you.

• KlusenRud says:

What do you want to know about me?

How about your name? Your real one? I obviously won’t be able to tell if you’re lying again, so I guess I’m just going to hope there’s enough honor in you to tell a shred of truth.

• KlusenRud says:

Ron, that’s my name. I don’t have to lie to you.

You told me before that your name was Robben. And you told me you live here, and you told someone else you live in Delhi. Assuring me of the truth doesn’t make me believe it. Not when you’ve shown me what happens when you feel slighted.

• KlusenRud says:

Both are true. I’m Ronald Robben. I live in USA. I travel to Delhi often. It’s up to you to choose to believe

So I don’t know if you’re aware of this, since you said you follow the blog, but I’m really, really good at reading people.

You don’t speak colloquial English well enough to be native (you get traditionally gender-specific insults mixed up, it’s how I knew it was you even from a different email address), which means even if you’re telling the truth about where you live, you’re native to India, not the USA, which means your name is probably closer to Ruman than Ronald, which means you’re lying to me.

You have given me no reason to trust you, and dozens of reasons to be wary of anything you tell me, so no, I choose not to believe you. Your timing makes me doubt the fact that you live in the USA, anyway. Your comments and emails are more reflective of an Indian time zone.

But then again, the Indian people have a lot of honor, and I’ve never met or heard of an Indian man who would even think of treating me the way you have. That’s certainly an American thing, so maybe you are telling the truth.

And since we’re actually talking, are we going to address the emails you sent me? And the first comments you left here? And the fact that you’ve done this to countless other women? Why do you do that? Why do you get so angry?

• KlusenRud says:

Does it bother you? Why? Ruman? Is there such an Indian name? Lol. But, I appreciate you trying hard enough. I’m of mixed ethnicity. I love you and your blog.

Actually I was thinking something closer to Rudra. Am I warm? But again, if you’re not comfortable telling me the truth, that’s fine. I obviously can’t make you. I’m fine with letting the subject drop.

And if you love me and the blog, threatening to rape me is an interesting way of showing it. So why all the anger? What makes you feel like you have to do that?

• KlusenRud says:

So what makes you think I’m angry with you? Lol… for heaven’s sake, don’t make any weak guesses anymore. Rofl

Threatening to rape me and hurt me would imply anger

• KlusenRud says:

Not at all. It makes you an asshole for making pathetic guesses and trying to decipher. I am polite and will always be. But why waste time on sending me a reply?

You’re getting defensive again. Am I making you uncomfortable?

I’m sending you a reply because I’m trying to understand where you’re coming from. I don’t think you’re a bad person, and I don’t think you hurt women in your daily life. So why do it here?

• KlusenRud says:

Did I hurt you? Of course I didn’t mean to. Lol. And you’re not making me uncomfortable. I like the fact that we’re exchanging messages here.

No, you didn’t hurt me. I meant what I said when I told you that you have no power here. You’re not the first to threaten me, and you won’t be the last. And I like the fact that we’re exchanging messages, too. You’re very interesting to talk to.

It helps to know where you’re coming from because you’re not alone. Many, many men feel the way you do, and do the exact same thing you do. You’re the first one who has ever calmed down enough for me to talk to, and find out why it happens. You need to vent, you need that release, and it comes out in cyberbullying, cyberstalking, and other inappropriate forms of aggression. This aggression turns women off, which makes them reject you, which starts the whole cycle over again. It cheats you men out of finding what you want, and it cheats the women you insult out of finding potentially amazing partners underneath the aggression. And it makes women generally meaner anyway, because we already have our guard up, because we’ve been threatened so often before.

You’re the only one I’ve actually been able to talk to. I want to find out what happens in your mind that flips that switch, that makes you say those things, and threaten to do the things you’d never even dream of actually doing.

• KlusenRud says:

Lol. I’m not trying to vent my anger. And you’re totally wrong about me. You may be right about those who’ve threatened you. But you’re wrong about me. I’ll leave it to you to accept that. Perhaps you want to feel you’re right about this but no you’re not. I’ll give you a second guess. Now guess why I did that?

So, happy now?lol

What should I be happy about? And you’re getting defensive again. I’m not attacking you. I’m trying to understand you.

• KlusenRud says:

Trying to understand me? Lol ..what for?

Because you’re interesting. You go from misguided but kind of polite to complete misogynist asshole, and now you’re polite again. I want to know what causes that.

• KlusenRud says:

I’m not a misogynist. Lol. I’ve just finished counseling someone to be good to his wife. Lol. Perhaps you’re an asshole for making pathetic guesses

That’s commendable, that you provided that counsel. I admire that. And perhaps there’s a culture difference that’s causing our misunderstanding. In the current political climate here, the act of threatening to rape a woman is a misogynistic act.

You may not be a misogynist, but your threats certainly were, and your refusal to acknowledge them, along with the fact that you’re starting to insult me again, are leaning that way.

• KlusenRud says:

Look Jen. Why would I seriously mean to rape you? Are you expecting me to apologize?

I appreciate that, but did you know, until I purposely goaded you into commenting here, and was able to track your IP address to India, and the Hathway internet service provider, I had no idea if you were telling the truth. That’s WHY I told you I wouldn’t talk to you through email anymore, and made you comment here. Because commenting here records your IP address.

Because I don’t know you. All I knew about you was that you said you were near me and that you were going to hurt me.

When you get a chance, google the rape culture here in the US. Especially now, since the election, it’s legitimately scary. I carry pepper spray with me, everywhere I go. My aunt carries a gun. Men are hurting women here. A man shot a woman in a crowded train because she refused to give him her number.

How do I know you’re not that man? How do I know you don’t seriously mean to rape me? How do I know you’re not actually watching me? All the other women that you’ve harassed, how do they know you’re not going to kill them?

They don’t. I don’t. We have no way of knowing if you mean it or not, and thousands of women have actually died from men following through on the exact same kinds of threats you have sent me.

You would never actually follow through on something like that, but how could I have possibly known that from your emails?

And alright, I may be wrong about you. I’ll give you that. I may be completely off base. And that’s fine, that’s why I’m asking you to explain it. I want to learn. I want you to tell me, so that I’ll understand.

• KlusenRud says:

Hathaway? Lol. That’s like illegal in India. Anyways, Skype?

Can I trust you to remain respectful in a private conversation?

200% 🙂

• KlusenRud says:

I know how internet works. I don’t care if you tried getting the IP address. Why? Lol..would I care?

You’re getting defensive again. That doesn’t instill me with confidence about taking the conversation to Skype.

I’ll agree to moving it to Skype on one condition. If the conversation deteriorates, I will ignore you again unless you comment back here. We’ll just move the conversation back here again. Is that fair?

Fair enough

Alright. What’s your skype?

drronald777

6. Domina Jen says:

sigh Well, that didn’t take long.

7. KlusenRud says:

And you disappeared. Lol

I didn’t disappear. I told you the conversation was over.

You disappeared.

Alright, if that’s the wording you want, yes, I disappeared. I told you what would happen. You said you understood. You chose not to respect my answer and our agreement, so I chose to end the conversation.

And no, I still don’t trust you. For that exact reason. You don’t respect the answer you’re given. And you seem incapable of proving yourself to be otherwise.

Lol . Let’s continue

Why? You’ve already proven you cannot have a private conversation that respects boundaries. Why should I give you another opportunity to try and bully me into giving you what you want? Especially when you answer my concerns with “Lol.” (Which is another emotional abuse tactic, by the way. Belittling the concerns of the other party, trying to make their worries seem meaningless, is a very common tool in the emotional abuser’s toolbelt).

• KlusenRud says:

I understand that you’re little one is around. We can talk later

We are not voice chatting at all until at least a few conversations over IM. Why do you have trouble understanding this? I’ve told you repeatedly I will not budge. It is not up for negotiation. You will either respect my answer and talk to me through text, or you will continue your attempt to abuse and bully me into giving you what you want.

Alright

“Alright,” you’ll respect me and talk through text, or “Alright,” the conversation is over?

We’ll talk

I want you to say it. Tell me you’ll respect my wishes, and you won’t bring it up again. You want me to trust you. Give me your word you won’t bring it up again.

I give you my word

Say the whole thing. You’re still trying to dodge every damn thing.

I want two sentences from you. 1. Tell me you will respect me and respect my answer. 2. Give me your word you will not bring up the subject again.

Full sentences. Type them out. Stop trying to dodge me, stop trying to play games, stop trying to weasel your way out of everything. Type them out, in your very next comment, or we are done.

• KlusenRud says:

I will respect you and your answer. I will not bring up the subject again

I’m waiting on Skype

So, can we talk today?

8. KlusenRud says:

And no reply? Is something wrong?

9. KlusenRud says:

Alright. I only meant to be of some help. What are you looking for then?

10. KlusenRud says:

Good night. Have a restful sleep.