Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? What are they?
Well, I said one of them, and my biggest one, yesterday. But I’ve got a few.
- The notion that there’s something “wrong” with kinky people
- The notion that my gender dictates my orientation
- People who think that their brand of kink is the “One True Way.”
- People who introduce themselves as “Master Fuckface,” or “Mistress Idiot,” or whatever. Come on, you don’t introduce yourself to people on the street that way. Be who you are and don’t hide behind your Fetlife/Collarspace handle.
- People who expect honorifics to be used by everyone. I don’t like honorifics used by people I don’t own, and I always have to hold my tongue when others expect it. But no sub I ever own will be made to use an honorific with anyone but me. I will never, ever make that command. So if you’re a “Dominant,” and you think my boys are going to call you “Miss” or “Sir” or whatever, you’re going to just have to get over it. It’s not happening, unless they decide to do it on their own (which is possible, but not likely).
- People who wake up one day and decide they’re going to be Dominant or submissive without even taking the time to Google some shit. I mean, really… I hope you don’t actually think you’re anything but completely transparent.
I’m sure there are a lot more, but these are the ones that come to mind right now.