Ask a Domina

Dear Domina Jen,

Have you ever figged a boy? What was it like?

submissively,
r.

Well, sure I have. And it’s quite a lot of fun. I love watching a boy struggle with the pain and the arousal. It really awakens the sadist in me.

For those readers who may not know, figging is the act of putting a piece of ginger root into a boy’s ass. It’s quite painful, but it also is quite arousing for the boy. It requires some forward planning, and careful work with a sharp knife. You have to peel the skin off of the ginger root and shape it into something resembling a butt plug. A bit tedious, but well worth the effort.

My dear kazander is not much of a masochist, and doesn’t really enjoy pain. Even when I cause him a lot of pain, he tries quite hard to keep control of himself. And watching that battle going on in his face is absolutely delightful. There isn’t a better activity than figging to elicit that particular reaction.

Those first few moments are the best. After the ginger is in place, but before the pain truly sets in, there’s that moment of fear and dread in a boy’s eyes. He knows the pain will start soon, he knows that there’s nothing he can do to stop it from happening, and he’s trying to mentally prepare himself for it. All he can do is hope he’ll be rewarded for his pain.

Then, just as the pain starts to set in, there’s that soft, strained moan, the quickening of his breathing, and the tension in his arms and legs as he tries to cope with it. Ah, I love that.

Some boys scream, and that’s a beautiful sound. But some, like kazander, don’t. They try so hard to keep that control. And watching a boy’s control come crumbling down is one of the most satisfying feelings in the world for me.

Yes, I love figging. And now that I’m thinking about it, I think I’ll head to the grocery store and pick up some ginger root. I know what I’ll be doing tonight!

9 thoughts on “Ask a Domina

1. squirmy says:

Oh my! *blushes*

Was that your question, squirmy? I thought it might be when I read it, but I didn’t recognize the address, so I didn’t know for sure. Hmm, I never did fig you, did I? Well, we had other fun. But I bet you would squirm rather deliciously. Maybe next time you’re out my way…

2. squirmy says:

Oh Miss Jen… 😉 I think I was your first figging experiment… 😉 I still remember bringing the ginger…..
    That figging glow is unforgettable….

Oh, holy hell, you’re right… As soon as I read that, I suddenly remembered. That was so much fun! How could I have forgotten that? It must be my blond roots showing through. But still, we can always do it again…

3. writingthebody says:

Delicious….figging. Why not gingering I wonder. I just had fig coated in chocolate today…it had been soaked in saffron for 12 hrs apparently. It was, um, amazing. But it went into my mouth…not there….still, you can put it wherever you like Miss Jen!

4. writingthebody says:

You can fig me any day….and I offer you an award my dear! http://writingthebody.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/blogging-award/

5. writingthebody says:

And another….sorry, I am just like a dog aren’t I? http://writingthebody.wordpress.com/2014/06/26/liebster/